Laura Eaton Photography
There are still some choice dates available for 2018 for your last minute planning. Give us a call 610 527 4280
Appleford is best known as the premiere Main Line venue for weddings and wedding receptions.
While weddings are the major part of our business, Appleford has also hosted numerous corporate dinners, receptions and holiday parties, wine tastings and silent auctions, retirement parties, anniversary celebrations, bridal showers and memorial services.
There is a tent permanently affixed over the front and side terrace of Appleford from April through November. This is the largest contiguous space for functions and includes a built-in dance floor. 34 tables are included with the rental of Appleford.
Use the navigation on the upper-right to view different aspects about Appleford that are useful for planning your event. If you have any questions that cannot be answered by the information on this website, or if you’re ready to schedule your event, please contact us.
You can view layouts of the Appleford below.
With the signing of an Appleford contract, clients receive:
· Up to 5 hours rental which includes the use of the inside of the house, the tented terrace April-November and grounds.
· For a wedding, 2 additional hours’ use of the Bride’s Suite and Groom’s Lounge prior to the ceremony
From April through November:
· The tent is covering the flagstone terrace. It has paddle fans, perimeter fans and perimeter lighting and bistro lights. The tent poles are wrapped with white fabric.
· The 20’ x 24’ dance floor is built into the terrace.
· Sound system and wireless microphone for the terrace.
· 26 tables from The Party Center, Phoenixville, PA. This includes 6 hi-tops, and 20 tables from these choices: 36″, 48″ and 60″ rounds and 6′ and 8′ rectangles. Your caterer will place the rental order for you.
Appleford will provide a liaison to be present at the wedding receptions and large events. The role of the liaison is to greet guests, direct the guests to restrooms, table assignments, etc. They also will replenish the rest rooms with soap, hand towels and toilet tissue and remove the trash as necessary.
There is a large generator on site – no interruption of service in the event of a power outage.
Not included in the rental fee:
· Valet parking is required if you have 150 guests or more
· Propane heat and heaters if needed in the cooler months to heat the tent.
· One additional hour for wedding ceremony purposes-only may be purchased for $500.
· Extra usage of the brides suite/groom’s lounge beyond the allotted 2 hrs. is $500/hr.